Bolivar Peninsula Beach Rules
All vehicles parked on the beach must display a Bolivar Beach Parking sticker ($10—available at most businesses.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Speed limit is 15 mph. No reckless driving.
- No littering (Trash barrels are located all along the beach)
- No motorized vehicles on sand dunes or offroad on private property
- No bonfires allowed—contained campfires and cooking grills allowed
- Open container laws apply to all vehicles (including ATVs, ROVs, golfcarts)
- ATVS and ROVs are allowed on the beach. They are not allowed on public roadways. They must be taken to the beach on a road-legal trailer. Drivers under the age of 14 must be under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Golf carts are allowed and may be driven to the beach. The driver must have a valid driver’s license. They cannot be operated on the highway. You can cross the highway at an intersection only.
- Enjoy our beautiful beaches and help keep them clean.